Gratefull Allah :)

This's the time when I've change my mind about this world. I've been passing many kinds of way for joining this life. Without Mom and Dad. Very thankfull for letting me pass all those bad things well, blessfull for keep standing still and gratefull for giving me that happiness.

Probably, I should give somebody a chance to fill in all my questions, I should give a-thing-called-LOVE, comes into my life, and let them give some pain first for happiness at the end.I should give a try for it, cause I dont want to end up alone, hahahaha...

I've decided to give my self a chance to join my life more, by limiting my work-hour and spent more times with some friends and family, giving them more happiness, knowing facts that I'v been spent time for work much more than my self.

This weekend, I went to traditional market with my Aunt and saw a lot of different things, people who strive for their lifes by trading, then saw the street-children which is an orphan or those sort, a lot of people couldn't enjoy their lives well.

Then...
I shoould give more and more happiness for people around me

Gratefull Allah...



P.s : My prioritezed pray now is, please take care of him well, so that he can be health and finish all his business well and independently. I haven't got a clue that he is the one, but I trully love him as my partner at least, wish I could do something for helping.

Comments

Popular Posts