...the old notes while I've decided to move on and get my way back into love ;)...


I laughed while I was seeing this stuff...

Noted on 14th November 2009, that was the time I decided to open my self in way back into love since a long (enough) time.
Beginning from just the only 'Red Box' with Lenka album inside...he was melt me down...*blushing*

We met about a years ago...
and don't even know that we'd decided to be in love each other...*huex!*
Even it would be hard...
We ignore the difference, our different principal

I still haven't got the answer about
"Do we have to going river flow?"

at least, we could learn about how to appreciate and give the tollerance each other...

people said "Long distance relationship" won't work well
people said a relations with difference won't have a future

But who knows?

I won't know while I never try...

Comments

Popular Posts