...helping people...



Today I listing all the potential particular day during July to December for my presentation.

I was interested to arrange AIDS Day and found the video above from (RED) -an organization that helps AIDS suspected in Africa and surrounding Areas across the world.

While I saw this short movie, I realized about how blessfull my life. I wandering why HIV mostly founded in Africa, its just because there lack of education and health, more free sex not only happened to woman but also animal!!! Yes, sometimes they made out with anymal (Ebola is one of it's impact), rape everywhere...so sad.

The things I'v learned is, I want to start helping a kind of those people. I imagine if I can do something for them.Hmm, may be that's gonna be hard, living in uncomfort place, knowing fact that I really...really love a comfort living, but I though helping could make us feel so 'rich' without being rich.

I have been waiting for the moment and chance while I can give most people some help, even its just a little thing. Helping could begin from the very small start...

well, one thing I noticed from daily live lately, I like cooking, hahahaha....

I'm not good in cooking, but I start love it! I've bought various spices, frozen chicken, tofu and so on, grocery shopping with my BF on last weekend, that's nice :)

Seems like I have to leave this town soon, due to office problems. It could be a good and bad things...

Comments

Popular Posts