..Happy New Yeaaaaaarrrr!!!!

As other blogger will post.
It's all about new year..

2010,

so much memories, so much fun and happiness
2010 is the beginning of my journey, I confess, there're so much adventure
begin from

Work for Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia as Management Trainee...
Experience to develop CSR Project
Living in Surabaya, even for just 2 months,
Having a boyfriend *hahahaaha*-- our first date was in Uluwatu (yeah, I claimed)
Exploring Bali, East Java including Bromo-the place I really wished to explore
Having more...more great friends...specially, my Corporate Affairs team...:)
Having many new bestfriends *how blessed me*
Begin to practice tennis and begin to love sport, *my boyfie was really encourage me in gym*
Graduated from Graduate Trainee as CSR Coordinator

What can I say...
it's all compliment


2011,

Well,
I should say that year by year, it's hard to deal with reality, and year by year...it's a lil bit hard to list the resolution.
I should look the other resolution to write mine...:)

One thing that I should commit is DISCIPLINE...

Discipline to take care of my self
Discipline in wake up early in the morning :)
Discipline to have me time...
Discipline to achieve all the target...
Discipline in buying something, am such an impulsive buyer..


I'll keep practicing tennis anyway, because I have so much fun there
and so I will continue to discipline in doing gym...everyday!! or at least 3 - 4 times a week

I should buy Harry Potter's 6th and 7th *embarrassing, I even have not both of last book!"
I should buy Twilight and Breaking Dawn *jihihihihi*

I want to buy kind of jewelry for my lovely Granny
I want to buy kind of watch for my brother and probably drum stick

I want to be more responsible to my family, my Grandparents - about how to make them happy
and provide all things needed for my younger brother.

My self???

I need to practice English more and more, probably IELTS practice will be needed

actually, I want to get chance into Non Profit Organization such as United Nation or AUSAID.

I should buy a new brand of Notebook and Mp3...hehe
Trading Practice...

Travelling...
I want to go tooooo...Jogja, Lampung, Lombok, then...Vietnaaammm...*I wish*

My love life?





I just want to keep this relationship better until next year, next and next....


That's all
not much, huh?!

Comments

Popular Posts