Nature vs Urban Life

Its sunday morning, I wake up so lazy...
Beginning from remembering Smesco Building (I have no reason for it),
Then crying caused by missing my grandmother (sooo childish) and
Begin to check check my blackberry, twitting and decided to write down something...

Why Nature and Urban Life ?
Well, this's about me which grew up close to nature, where I've been life at the side of my town and really enjoy my life around green village.
When I was kids, I imagine if I living in a nature side, ricefield or even having a house in tea garden, that would be so peaceful.

I have try took those kinda life by living in Bali, now. Where I can find ricefield anywhere and go to the beach every single day.It supposed to be happiness for me, I have been reached to live close to nature.But the fact was...-___-

Well, I just already realize, I hate of being living in a village...

I begin to miss Jakarta or Bandung, where people walk so fast, and I love the hit
I love to see the architecture of skyscraper and building
I love urban stuff, minimalist design and its lifestyle...:)

huaaaah, I just want to get back to my previous life
But, probably the story will be changed if having a live in Yorkshire or some village in Canada, hahaha...


Comments

Popular Posts