...weekender | skecthing stuff @indira_syela


Office, late working hours



Hiiii...

you know, while you feel soo bad and feel empty of being living thousand miles away from home, doing your passion, hobbies or whatever you'd call it, its all could make you survive...or at least, let say..make you keep breating instead of feling pain and then collapse...

This's what I've been doing on my last weekend...
Go to the beach for sunset and sketching my friend.It was really help me for at least to boost my mood...
Currently, I really tempted to try Watercolour media for sketching activities, then bought a pack of Watercolour pencil last friday. Then here they are...

This's @indira_syela :)





I know this's not that good, but I really enjoy of using watercolour,


before I was convenient to use pencil, charcoal and marker rather than watercolour.


I've ever tried acrylic aplicated on canvas, its nice and have such a 3D effect. I used to applied painting knife to put the acrylic. I prefer acrylic rather than oil one, because its more easy, just put some water, done...

I've ever tried crayon and pastell...its gorgeous, showed dominant colour, but yea... leave pastell and move to other media

I've ever tried charcoal, but not that good in applying it...

the simple one is pencil and marker at the same time :)





weekender Seminyak Beach, Sunset Time




well, we have a great saturday at least...
I'll show you more of my sketches..I though I would be more productive
believe that by doodling, it would reduce my stress...*poor*

see you on another post
anyone who want to be sketched?? hehehe
PING me...email me...notes me...anything
would be glad to serve you


Cheers,


Comments

Popular Posts