...wave wave wave...

I though, I've been so creative with my hairstyle, now
actually since 3 years ago,
from smoothing and make it straight...
and wave and now, curly..hahaha

dear, my hair, am so sorry for anything I've been doing to you
I would still take care of you...hair treatment 2 times in a month would be enough, right?! :D
I've never been productive anymore since my last post..
since a few months ago, I've been addicted on International Relations and Lifestyle by reading TIMES magazine...such an expensive-enough magazine with just a few pages...but it's worth...

and this new activity helps me much in improving my english, especially to write a better article in a journalistic way...

Well, finally..finally
I would say a billion alhamdulillah, thank you, God..
I finally would be away, move from Bali to..hmm let I share later
this would be a great move, there would be 1 checklist should be achieved this year...

Thank you, Allah
Thank you,Mba Deva for helping me :)

Great opportunity ahead..
should catch moreeee this year and be happy,
I'd be very thankfull for everything I've made lately...

Amin...



strongly wave, omaygosh...

Comments

Popular Posts