...about being a mom (part 2)


I always wanted to be a career woman, sit in the crowd of paper and people starring at me, success to fullfill all my family member's need and make them happy...

but anyway, many people have different view about success, some of them might seen from the materials and mine might be peace of mind...

I still have an ambition to get back to school and self actualization...and so do I want to have a wonderfull family, so if that's possible to change my mind...

Now, I wished to have a part time career, probably to be an illustrator and productive in making art stuff..and teach a lot of things to my children in the future...

Practicing english, develop them well, practicing illustration and painting, piano playing...
that sounds good..:)

people could change their mind, so do I...

cheers,

Comments

Popular Posts