...how education took important Role in build the character..


Currently, I've got so many problems with complains and protest from people around...
not targetted to me, but the company
somehow I've been sure I understand their thoughs and demand to us
but on the other hand, I saw so many uneducated people have been submitting protest without any root cause or reasonable things behind

I dealing with more people with education below the the bar line
and it's sometime make me angry inside, just because they dont get any points delivered to them
I have to admit, that people here speak without any reasonable facts
they often speake with emotions and unlogic

aaaa...God..God...God...
talking about government regulations or scientific reason to them, sometimes is a hard...hard things!
It's like we put effort to the maximum based on real fact and formal regulations, but they face us with angry...grrrr

I saw, people with low education is hard to accept the fairness..
difficult to compete fairly
and end up with demand
yep, demand and complaint and demand and complaint...and demand..again and again...

no wonder, complaint is Indonesian middle name

am sick of these probs...


Comments

Popular Posts