...flashback when the first time I met you...:)


Just a flashback moment when the first time I met you...
I never knew who you are...
A bestfriend told me that, she has a friend-who live just a few block from her home in the same area

Her : Ca, he smoke a lot, and I can't help of always inhaling his cigarette smoke while I was sitting beside him, he driving and smoking
Me  : I don't know which one is that guy, he smoked a lot...if you didn't comfortable with him, just dont get along with him, you still have many alternatives to get to the office without picking up by him

Until I finally knew which one is this person
a bald man, without hair (my type), yes he smoked a lot, and moreover often cuss while driving
I just laugh when he cussed while driving, I replace my friend's by sitting beside him and my friend at the back seat

until finally, we sat together in same group during company induction session
we talked a lot each other
I often follow your ride home, just because we get in to the same road
I was in relationship in that time (haha)
months never met you...
until I get back from my project and you were there in National Office,
"Hey...lets have lunch together", I said...
and we had lunch in BK with our other friend too...
I talked about my boyfriend and how hard my relationship is...
and you gave me your feedback

then...I asked you to go out...watching movies, watching the festival, the parade...
and always text you and ask about your opinion about this and that
you were so cold...
until months not met again..and I moved to Bali...
then met you again in middle of the year, you were a bit not that cold and start to be somebody to having fun with...
thus I took flight to Jakarta just to meet you, giving your request...pia legong...or whatever it is...hang out together, having quality time...
until finally, in a moment...you asked me to be yours, not that sweet but I really appreciate your honesty in that time
I hesitated, but my heart said go and get him...with all the risk, as long as we're both committed, all would be fine

I knew, it's hard for us to get into that place-where we're (ever) together, when I was yours and you're mine...
I should go anywhere and met many guys, and so did you
separate each other and finally met again...and separated (again)...

something always bring me back to you, no matter how far I go, no matter how far you're
it happened many times
and yes, took so long...

I have faith
no matter how hard it is...
I believe, that somehow, something would bring us back together

time to move on and focus to other things in the future
may my goodwill and this believe lead me to good things...
as long as I have faith


*cheers

Comments

Popular Posts