Im just too happy with my self, so...

too much plan...
too much noises...
too much choices...


lately, I've got so many things to be though. The job was truly confusing me, its about where they would send me to be stayed.Then, I have to think about my plan this year. TOEFL Score and IELTS...hoaaa...hopefully, I'll be stay at Jakarta or Bali would be great *ngarep!*. So, I can get my International TOEFL score and IELTS soon...

It feels like, I just already my yearly plan :D. So the resolutions are :
1. Pass my probation with good remarks and implementable project (truly madly hope I could move to handle CSR)
2. get my TOEFL score (strive for 580-600!!!);
3. get my IELTS score (if any...anyway, U.S. or Korea wont need IELTS!)

GOD BLESS ME!!!

Love ?
I begin to think about marriage *this just because my friend noticed me about it*
I don't know...its sounds like a barking when people talk about love, hahahaha...
Let I concern first about my job and artsy project, I wont bother my self with this kind of stuff.

I just miss them...
First, about him
I've let him away from me
I've let him away for so long...
One day, something reminds me about everything related to him
so silly...
I just realized, it may be called "Chemistry Lost"
Hei, whats wrong with me????
Separated by time and distance would be make us sad, but its trully hurt when you feel that you've lost the chemistry with somebody you ever love

Second, about him..., another him
have no idea, when I with him, feels like I jump and jump, up and up..hahaha
too much silly things, but sometimes It was sweet
has a place in my world *I wont call it 'a place in my heart', its too premature*
But, I dont know...


Huft...
Im just too happy with my self, so I forgot them...
what can I say...
I happy enough with my life, now...

Comments

Popular Posts