...Laporan Untuk Kartini...

Well, today, I'll write down my post in indonesian, it's just because I really wants to express something about my country...
Today April 21, is Kartini Day-one of Indonesian Woman Figure who strive for woman emansipation. I really adore her, yea..I mean, I really adore to Amelia Earheart, Lady Diana, Madam Cury, Elizabeth Queen 1, Maria Magdalena, or even Kunti in Mahabaratha Story, I also have many of Indonesian Woman Figure who has contribute a lot of things for this country.
Let say, Cut Nyak Dien, Christina Martha T, and even the wifes of First President Fatmawati (or Rachmawati, I forgot, hahahaha....
But one things that I have noticed, all those super woman have give a change and cotributed something for the future.



Seandainya saya bisa melapor pada Kartini,

Masih banyak perempuan Indonesia yang belum 'Merdeka' dan membiarkan diri mereka 'Tidak Merdeka'

Apa dia masih akan berjuang ?

Mungkin, kadang dia akan merasa malas juga melihat kenyataannya...

Comments

Popular Posts