...well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

It's been so loooooongg....I'v never ever been wrote anymore. Yea...this's just part of my luck, I can access the internet here at my office. Well, facebook is forbidden, but YES! Blogging is such a heaven for me...that's enough.

Well, please notice the quote above on my Title...actually it's a quote written by famous person, but I've unnoticed who precisely he is, hehe...

Silence...
Actually, I definitely realize that I'm such a 'silence' person,taciturn, I always have a lot of things to be considered when I want to talk or speak up. But, now I realize how silence could be dangerous for your career and social life.

My tone's also low, people said they could'nt hear my voice when I was speaking. I've googling, this kind of habit could be a lil dangerous, because tone's portray the bend down. hmmm...well, I now know that!

So, the important point that I have to be achieved in this current time is, control my voice, so it'll sounds louder, hahahahaha....



Anyway, I have so many things to be share...muuuuuucccchhhh things...
But, its time for me to go home...then I'll talk to you later. I'll just give you some highlights :P

  1. I'm practicing JEWELRY, yes! I bought a set of pliers to making jewelry....and I've produce many of them. Let I show later :)
  2. I've so many probs' here with my new job. I just want to share you something about the things, or behavior u should'nt showed when someday u'd be boss...
  3. Doodling...hmmm...actually, there's not much doodling, cause this job is very time-consuming.
  4. Then....well, I've got my love???hahahahaha...

Okay, see you later, I'll meet my bestfriend, Trista this night...:)

Comments

Popular Posts