a clothing industries

Since working with Quiksilver, my work here has been full by T-Shirt Stuff, design and quantity checking. I don’t think this’d CSR at all; everything has been start confusing since its business.

Today I put all the t-shirt received last week, arrange it on our shelves in Corp. Affairs Room, It feels like am working for clothing industries. Well, just lesson learned to manage wardrobe, huh.




The T-Shirt Project


Well,
Then, am not really enjoy my last weekend, except while I was accompanying Megan-my friends, he dropped me to my favorite bookstore, meanwhile he went to the doctor near the building. Haiaahh…I’ve been a couple hours there, and found some interesting books…truly wants to have it all, 

Bok Boss, my favourite bookstore,

Located in Dago Plaza, Bandung



I want to have it all...


Then I met my lecture, Ms. Nova, spent Saturday night together and talked about marriage and her wedding. She will married next year, so happy being a part of the team to organize her wedding. Hehehe…I have to learn how to prepare it, hehehe. Also met Ms. Nova’s brother who just already has a kid, a daughter, wiiiii….a cute baby…


Congratualtion LL...:)


Comments

Popular Posts