It's been a long

Waaaa...
It's been a long I've never been update, okay, am kinda bad blogger.

thousand things happened...
thousand miracles has been came...
thousand beauty around my life...
thousand happiness...
and
a piece of sadness

I've been so busy, since my counterpart has been leaving for maternity Leave.So glad hearing your friend got a baby, a cute baby...:) *Congratulation, Ayu* And me...here busy with more and more stuff handling the projects
We've been working with Quiksilver in PET Recycling T-Shirt Project which is definitely made me crazy with all the administration things
also, other projects like Coke Farm (which will be my final project to be graduated from this Management Trainee Things.Hopefully it goes well *amin*

I've in Bali,met my boyfriend...
soooo happy, knowing that we may just meet a few days once in 3 months...:(stupid things happened. Mushroom was just made me crazy...Let I tell you, its dangerous consume it while you're alone. I've gibbering and talk stupidly with other people while in beach...

Well,
so much things in my head, as usually...
beginning from jobs to future plans
a bit part was frustating, but another slice will be interesting...


Garuda Wisnu Kencana


In Blanco's Art Museum


In Bali Zoo




Handmade Things (Jewelry)


great time with friends


here they are
See ya...

Comments

Popular Posts