...while everything's gone so fast...

Solaria, Ngurah Rai Airport
Dropped Indira Syela and Picked Up My Sister at the same time...

I hate of being stay too long in the airport, I don't like of seeing the pilots and stewardess
although, I love take off position so much

We don't even know what's going to happens next...
why this and that...
and sometimes we keep asking why...why and why...whereas we are all have the answer
and sometimes that's hurt of knowing the answer

So do I, I've been trying so hard, tooo hard of following somebody
somebody I hope on...somebody I expected on...and whatever...whatever

Once...
I've never trying to get him before
I've never tried to get his attention to love me, and
I've never asked him to be with me

In the previous time,
I really enjoy my self, I life with logic
I have a great family with my grandfather and grandmother, also my brother
I was surrounded by fabulous bestiest

I'm just so happy with my life before, until somebody came

...am just playing a game, I just want to be happy, and lets just going the river flow
but u asked me to be more serious
but u asked me to be make all these things more complicated
remember while I said, lets just make all simple and be happy...
but u asked to be more serious...

until I fall too deep
until I put a hope
until I built a dream...even I could not found you there in my future...
I really appreciate you, then I've been trying so hard to follow your thoughts, even its hard
sometimes I did it based on emotionally thoughts, not by logic...

Far....
I just far from my self
I've been forgot my self is
I've been leaving anything related to me, just because am push my self so hard to follow you
its a huuuugeee effort, I've been fight of
until I've give everything, until I've too stupid forgetting all my principal
its not easy, it is like you leave yourself just for somebody

until I begin to count on you...

Me?
count on somebody...
Its not soooo mee....!


...continued
*I want togive my sister hug...biiiiig hugg....
thanks for coming to see me, Mba...:)

Comments

Popular Posts