...He said I need a depresan or kinda therapy



I was thinking while had conversation with my bestfriend a view days ago

I told him that
I dont know why, my brain cant stop thinking, even at night
I spent my pre-sleep time for twitter and talk with my friends via bbm
while my body's tired and need some rest
my head may not stop thinking and directly asked my body to keep moving

keep moving...
keep thinking...
never stop moving...
never stop thinking...

one day, I woke up in the morning, on the weekend
my body's soooo tired, my back was really hard to move
but my brain start to move since 6 am

it happens more often
I pack a lot of things and productively thinking in my pre-sleep time

sometimes hard to just following my mind
mind and body
feels like both of them hard to be controlled

I've been never stop thinking even while I sleep

...and he begin to said

"you need some therapy or depresan, Hon..."

"you need some rest, get to sleep..."

by I even typing my blackberry while am sleeping


that's crazy






Comments

Popular Posts