...In My Mind : Should I be a Mother???

I've been trying to build those dream for many times

anyway, when we was young..when we was a young woman, we have a lot of dreams
we set the target and on fire to catch it
you want this and that...being so ambitious and ignore your side

so do I...
I forgot to capture my vision board at home (will capture it while am home on august)

I want this and that

Master Degree...Strategic Planning thingy Tillburg University
Paris for exploring artstuff
Living in Manhattan
Having a Volkswagen
Manage my own business and gallery...

one thing I'd not sure

Should I be a mother??

I did not put a big ambition of being a Mom or having a kid
why?
I dunno...

Far away before I watch Sex and The City and knowing that Cherry Bradshaw doesn't want to have a baby...I do realize am not that into being a mom...forgive me...

sometimes, i want to have a baby
but sometimes I rethough, probably it would not be that easy
hahaha random thoughts

can I just spent my whole life for traveling...?

crazy!




So, let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
So, let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown




Comments

Popular Posts