...a Big MOVE...


People are afraid to say what they want, and then they don’t get what they want

I’ve been trying to seek for I’ve been wanted and stay focused of what I’ve been planning. It’s seriously a bit hard to stay consistent. If you’re afraid to say what you want, the second chance probably will be to stay consistent to your pattern. Sometimes, it’s hard, but it’s worth, just many percent of people who got what they want, the others are going river flow, accepting and dealing with reality and what natures given to them.

I’ve been so bored with daily routines sometimes, and want to catch new things in my life. I want to have a different movement and improve myself, especially in education. I desperately want to find something new in education.

Next year will be a big move for me. I’m still not sure about the plan, but my intuition said that I NEED and I MUST make a big move, because that was I’d been craving for soo much.



Comments

Popular Posts