..about being blamed and blame somebody




all the president men

Well, I didnt know how I like this structure...
yes, I always like America and White House Organizational Structure
If America has an objectives to approach people and persuade them through film or movies, then I might claim my self already persuaded by the campaign...
But I admit that their organizational and human resource is really excellent, so they could run the country well. I just bought a book titled "All The President's Men" anyway, but unfortunately i bought the translated one, and it's a bit s*cks...I would never buy translated book anymore...

allright it's just an intermezzo 

I was upset yesterday, I was blamed of something that used to be my jobdesk as Public Relations. Things about complaint and time that I used to need to solve and settled the case...
yes, I admit that I was respond too long, 4 weeks...wew...just because misscommunication and so many visit I should handle during those time.

this's not about the company, but this's about being blamed and blame somebody...
people used to easyly blame any other else, always looking for a scapegoat so they could be stand in the safe position...that's Indonesia...
It's upset being blamed of the problems without any reasonable cause analysis
if you have somebody, let say your boss or somebody important that used to responsible for something, their behaviour about prefer-to-look-for-scapegoats or prefer-to-look-for-the-rootcause could be read by their first respond...

let say you ask him/her : "sir..we've a got a problem, there's leaking pipes in the bathroom and cause flooding
him/her : what?! f*ck!?!?!? who makes them leak??

if your partner answer with those kind of respond, I'll state that he/she's kinda prefer-to-look-for-scapegoats person...bad...this kind of people used to look for 'person' as something to be blamed...

let say you ask him/her : "sir..we've a got a problem, there's leaking pipes in the bathroom and cause flooding
him/her : what's is wrong? lets see the pipe and find out what makes it's leak, meanwhile you find a plumber
if your partner answer with those kind of respond, I'll state that he/she's kinda prefer-to-look-for-the-rootcause, he/she would not mentioned or underlined a 'person' but what 'thing' is goes wrong...

prefer-to-look-for-scapegoats person tend to see things from the surface, not from the root...it's hard to find a root cause, but it would be more effective if you see anything from its cause, it'll easier and effective in finding problem solving.

am confuze of people nowadays are blaming each other for something that used to be responsible by them. Society blame the government for environment broken, this and that...in the other hand, it's a part of each part's responsibility to start from theirselves...and vice versa...


next..
test your partner/boss or anything...



Comments

Popular Posts