...2012 wishlist and resolutions?

preparing to get standard IELTS Score...min. 6.5*amin* . I really wants to get a scholarship...God Bless Me...I put AMINEF Fullbright or any other shcolarship as my target. I dunno when, but at least I have my IELTS Score...

Singapore for surveying life and job...i have so many plans on 2013...and put Singapore as one of my living destination next year...

I want to bring more happiness for people around me, especially my grandmother...

I want to write moreeee articles and hopefully could publised it on named Newspaper or Magazine...i begin to love to be a freelance writer or illustrator

I have to do more saving, YES! Financial saving...

then...want to spent my next NYE in Korea for 2013

the most important thing is...next year i want to seek another job, a better living and job..:) hopefully could get Singapore as the place for working and living in 2013...

not much...?
Love?
hmm...

have no special wishes for it, just let it flow...:) I want to love him more and more day by day...
even we just meet once in 40 days or more


enjoy your day,
cheers :)

Comments

Popular Posts