...weekender | Current Sketches :)


ola, ladies and gentlement...
below is my current sketches in this past 2 days...

all without any digital editing, original scanned from my sketch book


enjoy! :)


above is doodling from National Geography


Doodling at the beach, on the last day 2011, with Christo, I sketched 2 foreigner seeing the beach from the cafe :) not look that good, have not edited yet


hahahaha...this was my monthly anniversary with @bicomaxtrada, have tried to be a bit romantic lately, but yea....he's kinda ignorance...well I don't mean to tell you his negative side...being an ignorance is human, its acceptable :) He was busy all day long in that day (and every single day, hahaha) focusing on his project...well, ok...am such an ignorance too, 2 years ago.



Comments

Popular Posts