..my new year eve 2012 : another Fireworks hunting at Seminyak Beach

such a so last year post...
Have passed my NYE with Christo at Seminyak Beach this year...with another Fireworks and the crowded of Bali...
well, this's the very first time I passed my NYE in Bali, and hmm...it was special, yap! special...

Start to leave home at 3 pm with Christo, then went to La Planca, Seminyak for sunset, but unfortunately it was raining, no sunset...fyuh...but I had a fun moment with Christo at (hmm forget the name of the cafe), took a ship of hot tea and Bali Coffee, sketched and photos...

I've a special gift (hmm...I though its a special gift ya, Christo...:)), Christo gave me his Fuji Instax Mini Camera...yaiyyyy!!! 0\(^.^)/0
"Its better to give it, instead of staying in my dry box", he said
Thank you so muuuuccchhh, Chrisstoooo...I've been craving for those stuff since a long...

then had a dine in Warung Italia, heard what's Christo said "seriously its cheap!", bahahahaha...
that was the first time he visit Warung Italia.
We have spinach lasagna (and Christo really like it, he add 3 more, hahaha), strogannoff as my faveeee and potatoes and melanzanie...:)
then went to Seminyak Beach...had walking from Seminyak to Legian and Kuta, just want to see the crowd, then get back to Seminyak and had a wonderfull chitchat with Christo...
We had been talking for about more than an hour, talked about our resolutions and love life, ahaha..a lot of uniqnes among us and I've been amaze of his choice to stay in Bali as his homebase, hmm...
We made some resolutions and had reviewed our resolutions in 2011

I have such a great NYE...
On 12 am...Christo captured some objects, people with lampions and fireworks...its all amazing!
Thank you so much Christo...*hug Christo*










anywaaaayyy...
you could find Christo's Profile on his website http://www.jpchristo.com/
He has a lotta portfolios and great achievements in Photography, adventurous!
*his life perspective and experience was soo amazing as well...




That's Christo, hahaha...:p




here are some photos,Christo has moooree better and great objects and we going to pick some to print out.

Have a great time in 2012...


Fuji Instax Mini from Christo



Sketch by Christo (left) and me (right)




captured by Christo :)


Christo by me


Cheers! :*

Comments

Popular Posts