...121212


it's already 12 december 2012, 121212
people said there would be something happened on this date
they even said today is the end of day

while this blog written on 17: 14 PM West Indonesia Time
there's nothing happened today, at least along the day, but 12 December would be end in about 7,5 hours ahead and nobody knows what's going to happen in next minutes or hours

well...
I dont want to be concerned on the end of day thinking
but, moreover about the end of year, the end of 2012
what have been achieved or left

am, a person with plans
I expected many things I've been doing until today by imagining all those activities and achievements long time ago, perhaps since I've been teenager
am where I've been expected to be, 5 years ago...
some points left, some opportunities left, and here I'am now

Actually, I supposed to be abroad, this year
or at least toward my achievement for living abroad
but, many things happened, shit and challenge happened
at least I should be thankfull, I now could contribute my best to surrounding people, esp. my family

I should be thankfull
I shouldh push my self harder than before to get what I've been wanted


Comments

Popular Posts