...now reading [book]


I already watched Life of Pi last week
and happy that it was close to my imagination
I was remember, I was read this book years ago
a bestfriend lended me this book

Fallin in love with Yann Martel's
now, I start to read Beatrice and Virgil, one of Yann Martel's as well
actually this book was my birthday present from K in 2010
there still his words written inside the book, while look at it, that's funny
K is my ex, he liked to always make me smile by giving me many presents and surprises
Beatrice and Virgil was one of it
I remembered how I requested this book as my birthday present, and he send this from Bali to Jakarta
anyway, thank you, K...and appreciate your effort, hehe

well,
I like phylosophy, and I though Yann Martel's told a lot about spiritual and faith and phylosophy
I was remember how Piscine Patell-a major figure in Life of Pi is a uniq person with many kind of thaoughts, he learned all religion from Hindu-his former faith, Christian and Islam..

I also like Pi
I've been liking to learn many religion, from Islam, Hindu and Budha...
that's such a great experience seeing and feeling anything they doing for their religion

I recommend you to watch the movie and read these both books

Happy Reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts