...do you agree that differences is suchkind of uniq things ?


We have 5 kind of fingers
sometime our face didnt have simetrical form
people are different, there were white skin-black skin-even tan and yellow...
there are pork and spoon which compliment each other
there are shoes and socks

every single things in this universe has its own uniq
thanks to God who create all this artsy things started from the creatures, the landscape and all the dynamics of it.
Include human...
we've been created with uniq
skin, color and racial, etnicity, culture...

I couldnt understand how people treat each other through extreme way just because of this kind of differences
Civil War happened here and there
Apartheid
Genocide
Discrimination

Hhhh...tired of hearing all those issues
include simple things called discrimination in chosing a life partner
I love uniqness and differences
I've been dating many guys from different racial and etnicity
chinese, balinese, bataknese, javanese
I've  never been discriminate them

Differences are something that we used to appreciate
But it shouldn't be a big prob that fortify each other
Differences compliment each other, and add the uniq of his creatures
as long as we have goodwill, I dont think differences would trigger bigger problems

Hhhh...
I love differences, I have so many experiences on how differences could trigger a bigger problem, am sick of people talking about differences, especially discrimination
and I wished I could do something to contribute about this issues
no matter how big or small it is,
once we have goodwill, hopefully universe conspires us to achieve this good things

*amin

Comments

Popular Posts