...latepost : Singapore Trip


I took a trip with friends to Singapore last January
it was such a great travelling
seeing new things...and enjoying so many games at Universal Studio Singapore, Sentosa Island

well, so many new things including new friends, then finally add up my Blackberry friends

We stayed at Shophouse Social Backpack Hotel at Arab Street,
just a up to 15 minutes from Bugis MRT Station
it cost $28/night for 12 beds female dorm

We moved from one dorm to another dorm
last night, we stayed at ABC Backpacker Hotel at Kubor Street
It cost up to $24/night, cheaper than Social House

I would recommend Social House for staying, it's clean and tidy


Our pose at Universal Studio, Sentosa Island, they were my bestfriends


we loooove our dorm rooftop, we could see so many skyscraper here


My pose at Haw Par Villa, I like this place even it's just sculpture there, so many photogenic things, we just have to walk 5 minutes from Harbour Front MRT Station


Funny sculpture at Haw Par Villa, actually there were so many Budhist and Virtue stories displayed, and I dont underdstand what this sculptures told about


Visit Clark Quay, rainbow building across the river



Hollywood Part


at Little India, we found so many great and organic fruits and veggies...nice, remind me about Ubud

My favourite Chicken Biryani found at one of Arab Restaurant at Arab Street



Comments

Popular Posts