...sketching stuff




Taken from B's pic which was I love most from his instagram...taken in Tugu Station, Jogjakarta while he take a trip to Mahameru, I dont know I just love those siluette pic.
Then tak them as the one of my sketch object


The painting which I made firstly as K's birthday present 2 years ago, time goes by, I just done it 2 days ago from now...haha
Acrylic and Marker on Canvas 40x50cm


Thought about The Queen in Alice in Wonderland, Edward Scissorhand, ladybugs and butterfly...then here they the new species in my mind, haha
you could name it whatever you want...


Sick on holiday...
I decided to be more productive in sketching and making artwork
here they are!!
I'am in love to black and white doodling, as I start to love black and white photography currently

those painting above, which painted on canvas actually is the painting- which I firstly made for my ex-K..2 years ago, but in fact I done it 2 days ago from now...haha
Christo already book those painting, then I safe that one for him...

It's really easy to paint with marker instead of acrylic...
am still in love with opaque moreeee than transparent, then leave my watercolour materials...

*cheer up your day...



Comments

Popular Posts