...the end of 2011

its time to list your resolution for 2012!!!

its towards the new years eve here in Bali, and neither me still don't have any plan to celebrate it,nor my friends. Have in a rush plan to get back to Jakarta tonight with go show ticket...but hey! last year i Had a plan to celebrate the NY eve in Bali...why dont I givea chance..haha

Lets review 2012's Resolutions :

500 GB Externall Hardisk (Done) (plus a new brand of Laptop, even its not Apple)
a Ring for my Granny (still in progress)
Drum Stick (next year, I should buy the other one, brother craved for adidas shoes)
Harry Potter #6 & #7 (ooorgghh c'mon)
Mp3 Player (Done)
New Brand of Watch (Done)
Notebook (Done)
Tennis Racket (am not playing tennis anymore, in Bali I should put DIVING! yes, diving...)
Travelling to Lombok (Done) (plus to Gili Terawangan and around)
Twilight and Breaking Dawn
(Done) -- in english version

well, so many achievements,thank's God...
lets congratulation to ourselves and be happy!
no matter so many shits happened...but, ok...in this live, shit always happens, right!

I've loose somebody I love, but come another one...(its named "goodbye mr.pilot and welcome to my life mr.nice-logic engineer" year)
I've been seeing so many guys in Bali and have been making new friends with them...

allright, am in making my new resolution...
see you tomorrow...:)

have a nice new years eve

Comments

Popular Posts