...how I love art so much..

a.r.t

I though every single person in this world always related to this thing
like it or not, you would always related with art in different way

I was born from the family who loves art, even my grandfather was a bit fanatic that human are not supposed to put human's painting or those sort, and of course he hates statue-- but my grandmother always support me in art thingy.

I've an uncle who loves painting, and also my Mom was good in playing guitars and have a beautiful voices, my brother is good in playing guitar and drum as well, my father was good in technical and mechanical drawing and design and many others.

Me?
I've been drawing since my first grade in Senior High School. Magically, my hand produces some good drawing or sketch. I was fall in love with dominant colour in the second grade and begin to love interior design in my last grade. I love 3D painting and how we mix physics with design, construction.

I choosed Architecture - ITB while enrolling University in 2005. But infortunately, I did not make it. My Grandmother did not allowed me to enroll Art Faculty, and here I'am, trapped as a communication degree, but its ok... I have never been changing my point of view about A-R-T.

I've been using many kind of media or materials to express my mind. Starting from Crayon, watercolour pencil, charcoal, B&W pencil, and then acrylic on canvas, watercolour, and event marker and ecco-pigment.its all good. I've been and keep exploring which one is the best for me...

I like sculpture, and still curious on producing the statue from the stone, wood, even gips and poetry, even soap as well and wire. I love installation art, where people stringing the wire and metal materials.

I like paper quilling and design which applied to the fabric

I like photography and nude photos ;p

I like anything!
but the most...I really like fine art-painting. Painting is the artsy way to show desperation, happiness, even bewilderment...:) am I right?!

I want to be morre productive in painting or at least sketching. mix it with corel draw or photoshop, print...etc etc...




the vitruvian man by leonardo da vinci




I'am a big fan of Leonardo Da Vinci, I love how he mix the logic of human body with his sense of art through "The Vitruvian Man". I do really like Lala Bohang as well...with all her illustration. Her thoughs is quite simple with thousand of meaning (lebay!). I also like Diani's Illustration, she's very impressive and talented.
But I've been learning much from her...Thank's Lala...

Well, I was realized that if you have any talent, you should explore more and more...
I thought this's my part of talent, and I really blessed with my drawing or skecthing talent. Even its not as good as any other illustrator or painter, but I've been trying much moreee, currently...:)

Comments

Popular Posts