...notes from #mybeautyproducts


Dear woman and all,

I've been twitting about #mybeautyproducts on twitter and thanks god, if its inspire you to do something with your shampoo, hair or any other things...
Start from the bordom killing among my rest hours on the weekend, I've posted #mybeautyproducts, its all my products I've been using lately for hair, skin, and body...

I'm not kind of woman who really care to the beauty products before, if you see myself directly, you'll see the messy woman (or girl) without any kind of make up or anything.
But, without make up doesn't mean, I leave my hair bad or those sort, I've been concerning of using the eco-friendly products.
I have a sensitive skin, and living at the island where the sun rises about 30 degrees everyday...I often get to the beach almost everyday, because we have so many projects at the beach.Its all boost me to use all sun-protecting products.

Allright, here are the products :)






Care to your hands, especially for you who work a lot under the aircond, try HandCream from bodyshop..it has a good smell :)



stay curl and wavy, use L'Oreal Curling Mousse, applied it while your hair's wet! and ta daaaa...you'll got curl!



Giordani Bronzer, am sure you already know this by Oriflame




working outdoor, I always use this..given from Mba Titien, hehehe...Himalaya Footcare




for face...Bodyshop Pressed Powder and its lipcare, or just Lip Ice! the cheap one but really works, you could applied aigner lipbalm or vaseline as well





Banana Boat Sunscreen SPF 50, its sweat resistant and could bring glowing effect, like it! For indoor use, try body butter..





Working under the sun, try Nivea Face Cream SPF 50, be careful.. sometimes it could make your skin darker while applied sunblock/suncream, trust me!





#mybeautyproducts, I also applied Rainforest Moisture Shampoo by Bodyshop for hair and don't forget to always applied the vitamin while your hair still wet




Comments and reply
feel free to accept it, ladies...
and indeed, I prefer use the cheap but good quality products.
Brand is number 2, the most important is...its all perfect to applied to your body/skin

Thank you,

Comments

Popular Posts