All The Love in The World

lastnigt while I was working mith my notebook, arranging my report *deadline on Monday!!! Pyuh*, I listened to some music...then I found some of my favourite while am in senior high school and even while I was in junior high school!!!

Blue with allrise...Natalie Imbruglia with her "Torn", and of course The Corrs with her "All the Love in The World", I couldn't help my self to play it over and over again...hahaha. It reminds me about my Mom, while am crazy over this song, I was trying to write a novel, with my old computer, then my mom cooked at the kitchen...This song was so insipiring me to write Romeo and Juliet kind of story, I wrote about Bradfort Family. I have never been finished it yet, I just write for any episode.

Talking about making novel, waw...one of my life obsession! Someday I have to write something, probably a novel or kids story, and anyway there's a novel I have made when I was in Senior high School. I made it to be posted to one of Novel Making Contest, but Failed :(, poor...

anyway, I still have been keep it!


wohoo...it wrapped in my book chase for a few years, and now it looks like an old manuscript caused by the colour of its paper.

The Story is about...

gosh...
I even write it as a novel

again

"My Romantic Purple"

allright, forget it, its just an old silly story :D

Artwork of the Week...


I havent been sketching for a few months lately, so sorry because this one is laugh-able or bad :). I promise I'll be better then in my next sketch.

I'll strive to be more productive in making artwork such as sketching or painting. I wanna try Oil, usually I use acrylic because its very cheap, cheaper than oil based. Acrylic is such a water based tools, but I couldn't better in using it :D

Comments

Popular Posts