Franchise(d) Food Festival...



on Friday I went to Franchise Food Festival 2009 held in SMESCO Gallery, Jkt, founded by Jalansutra.

found a lot of food stands there and ordered Kue Ape *do you know that?*. Well, and I asked Megan and Honhon to went out there with me...thank you both *smooch!*

And...o gosh, I forget to tell you about this. In Kampoeng Jadoel, I found some uniq things like telescope made from 1918 *very old*, kind of counting machine, old posters and also old packaging design since 1951, national geographic old edition *1961*, and even a vintage camera, radio and some of classic toys, gosh...

here they are...


wew, unilever since 1951's


sunlight advertising







Counting machine



the seminars


I took a bedrest on Sunday, probably am just too tired. cant compromize on my body.
Huks...
so, am not too productive on this sunday...
went to Hospital at Sunday, phew!

Comments

  1. get well soon y t'thesa...
    :)

    biar bs share nice pict lg....heueheu..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts