Make over my Room??

today, I'v just have some little things to do at my office and decided to seek some of artsy blog *again and again :)*

I found uniq and awesome stuff beginning from...


an artsy handy cup

this super-cool, eco-friendly, nifty little find. This felt coffee cozy by Megan Auman. U know, I have to suggest Trista- a friend who wants to build a coffee shop someday...she has to add this stuff on our coffee cup! And I imagine if putting our labels on it...that's gonna be great!!


and the other is....


taken from Patricia Gray's

wew...I falling in love with its design...I have to make over my workin room if so!!!
Be ready for it, Thesa!!! hohoooooow...

anybody knows???? where can I find a chair like that *see above pic*




and I want a side place like this if I got my own home someday. Just for having chit-chat with my friend, or...Rrrr...my husband, maybe...if someday I would be decide to be married :)

Comments

Popular Posts