what do I want???

a question with a looooooooooooottttaaaaa answer...
well am such a faraway dreamer and have a lot of things to be wanted...:)
Lately, somebody ask me "What do you want in 10 years later?", it wake me up much, because there still so much way to be passed, so much things listed that has to be fulfilled, sometimes they confusing me...

10 years later??

I imagine about walking along MANHATTAN STREET, with boots and long-coat...with my coffee on my right hand and a tiny notebook on the other one...
entering PR Firm, Art studio or Publishing company...then begin my day with doing all those 'whattodolist' sticking on my desk systematically ...doing some art job...

at night...I'll out at 7 or maybe 7:30, then having some fun with my dearest and nearest, hang around at avenue cafe, chit-chat...laugh and talking about art, and nowadays fashion stuff...begin to talk about making special project together...phew!


I'll let my self hit the bed on 10 or 11 Pm, take a rest, smile and smile....and....
talking about a lot of things with someone beside me *hehehehe*

hoooooooo....dreams...dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts