Holiday Notes : Medical CheckUp-P.S-Asemka-ManggaDua-ArthaGading-Seaworld-Ragusa-Sarinah and Home at last...:D

Just a tiny reports, dude...
I've so much fun on this long weekend. Well, I went to Jakarta on Thursday for Medical Check up. FYI, Jakarta waaaaaaaaaaaaassss...very very beautiful when there's no traffic jam there


and afterwards, having some fun? hahahaha...accompanied Kadek buying some stuff *actually it was just 2 things which he needed* but we've explored 3 places from Plaza Senayan-a diving store at Asemka- Mangga Dua- till Artha Gading...O gosh...

"Kadek, u want to kill me,huh...", then I congcluded that I've a very simple way in shopping, more simple than Him, hahaahha

Anyway, I've noticed some cool stuff at diving store, and has amazed of diving act. Well, want to buy a pocket of snorkeling equipment...take a diving course or those sort, huaaaahhhh. I think thats gonna be fun, and I like to try something new! :)

Theeeeennnn....
Yup, that's hard to find a sunglasses that matched with him, knowing facts that we have a different taste in chosing many kind of sunglasses. He likes a kinda classic glasses like aviator or those sort, and I...umm...I thought I like kind of sporty one, Oakley, Reef...thats what I like, hehe...so we've got a long2 time just for chosing a sunglasses! Heuheu...

thus...
celebrating christmas by visiting Seaworld, then watching Avatar. It was a VERY GREAT movie!! from its visual to its Idea...A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!


Dugoooooong!!!




Anyway, we enjoyed Ice Cream *for the second time* in RAGUSA...huuw...ordered Rum Raisin and Tutty Fruity...It's trully has the best ice cream taste in town!!!

Rum Raisin

Tutty Fruity


then back to Bandung at night...:)
P.s : Muuuuuuuuuccchhh thanks for u, Dek! See u for a couple months ago...
...and you'll be missing me,huh? hehehehe :P

Comments

Popular Posts