...be where you are

As stated in today’s theme…”Be where you are”

It’s sometime hard to apply these words.

Nisa Mitchel said in her song Neopolitan Dreams - “you’re not 100% not the room”. Have you been there, in those kind of situation?”. Me? It is often happened. I thought it’s been towards 2 years, since I thought I lost my happiness.

I have been moving over 2 locations, first moving to Bekasi and now I’ve been in a new job, in central mother city. But it feels like I’ve never been here, my mind. So where am I? It feels like I’ve never belong to this place, these locations…I sheltered once but those pretty live has been gone (towards forever).

Yet, I have never been found any rather place to go or belong. Towards 2 years and now, all those expectation, umm..no not expectation-because I have no courage to hope anymore…all those things in my mind-will be gone forever.

I’ve been travelling to many places in this current years, seeing new people-seeing new places and been tried to discover my self among those kind differences, lost in diversity. Ya that was fun…and giving me much experiences couldn't be valued by money. But when I get back to where I supposed to be, home…work place…people…I feels like I were not even be there where I set my feet.

How insane, where we went anywhere and feeling happy but when getting back home, It’s like I feel not went home-not return to the place where I belong…And this feeling continues for many times. It’s like holiday doesn't works and you are start craving for a…MIND ESCAPE!

So, where to go?

Where should I belong?

Perhaps I should try to explore Nepal...have some meditation class, be in the place where ...what? what people said the location of the end of the world- where it is the most remote inhabited island.


Comments

Popular Posts