...My Fifty Shades of Story...



Kind of nerd, I’ve been spent most of my whole day by reading book and working currently…
Fifty Shades Trilogy has attract me so much, especially about the way Christian Grey treat his love, Anastasia Steele and how he took control the whole life to make it stand still ;p (an exaggerated comment, right?!)

And the story is…this’s funny how that book affects me so much to move forward and left all those fuckin memories behind. Once upon a time, I have received a text came from him…wants to meet me before his wedding ceremony which will be held in a 2 months. How ashamed while he said it’s too costly to meet me…and actually that statement has dragged him down (in front of me). I’am not comparing him with Grey..yes, because it’s stupid comparing human with fiction figure. Well but, by reading that book, I’ve learned how a man suppose to treat a woman…furthermore..about manhandle-thingy…

But, after all this time, I feel he’s not worth…
I remember how I fly to Jakarta from Bali, just to meet him, met him for 2-3 hours…he talked about how high the cost to come to Jakarta, it’s such a coward…ah allright, that’s fine…time to move forward

Again about Fifty Shades Trilogy…am now reading toward finish of second book – Fifty Shades Darker.
Christian Grey, reminds me about the men in the past…how he control the situation and very overprotected to me. Sometimes I missed the way he treats me about…
~All of sudden, in a night…he suddenly stand in front of my dorm-gate, waiting me to open it, coming from Bali to Surabaya…hahaha, give me a lot of surprise and made me up and downs…
~Beatrice and Virgil which is expensive but he finally bought it to me as my birthday present
~The way he really protects me…
No matter how bad he is, I have appreciated everything good he did to me…

Wishing of meeting kind of Grey in the future??
Who doesn’t want to meet that kind of guy?? Hahaha *insane*

I wish I’ll meet somebody good somehow…my vanilla conquest!


*Continue reading Fifty Shades

Comments

Popular Posts