...talking to grandmom

It’s the first time I cried to my grandmother, yesterday…expressed how hurt it is.

Well, I have never been crying like that, am too shy to cry for help, even to my grandma-the only one Mom I have after mother’s gone years ago. I’ve been write his name down in a piece of paper, hoping for grandmom to acknowledge and research…

It feels so hard, yet I don’t have any idea, what effort I need to do to get some help.
Here we were, she said there’s nothing I can do. Parent’s blessings are very crucial and lead the future life. Then I cry harder, like there were needles piercing this heart

At least I’ve tried. I withdraw the paper with his name and went back to Jakarta, still with cry…throw back the paper somewhere, in public toilet.


Jeez, I’ve never been this hurt…

I've been thought with logic, strive so hard to consider this's the best I got.
But, heart speaks louder than mind...

Comments

Popular Posts