...less than a year, and thousand things happened !


I return back to Jakarta, and it was 6 months since I move from one place to another one
Been 2 years in Bandung, and had got more and more experiences, my previous company policy brought me back to Cibitung.

what?!?!?!
Cibitung...
Yap! and It was one of the hardest moment, when I have to get to office by I-don't-know buses or public transport and seeing so many chaos along the road. But, actually there was still fun-side right there...I've tried to enjoy like Malayu-Music to Dangdut surrounded during my trip to office every-morning

The condition is a bit chaos, so many unresolved issues. The worst is, my head - my heart were never been there.
So Cibitung was the end point. I'm quit...

Another worse is...I was accepting in other company- which is good for my career...but it's located in Central Jakarta where you 1000 percent possibly find traffic everytime...which is hell!
This holly-molly-shitty moment was stressed me out, made me dreamed about return back to Bali. But those condition, new condition, make me stronger!
Ya, at least I would never see or noised by Rw 3 (again) LOL!

As a new employee-we're not allowed to take leave in our first year. Second thing stressed me out, Lol...It supposed to be Thai or Vietnam this year, and following a special cultural festival in Nusa Tenggara. But, yah..thank God I still could made to Kuala Lumpur and Bali during 2-weeks-jobless moment.
Anyway, we're travelling more often here in new company, so no worries...I though I wouldn't be that boring :)

Since my job here is not as busy as when I was in previous company (like babu), I have much spare time and get a long-moment with friends, easier access to many good places and local cuisine, life is good ;p

For anything I've been done in this current year, I should be happy (minus you) and believe there will be a better thing day by day...Include, should be happy by not entering Master Degree Program which I have applied last year...fyuh!

Comments

Popular Posts