...snorkeling club


New employee, as I said before, we don't have any leave in our first year
I though I will die realizing I don't have time for travelling, at all for over a year ahead

But, this snorkeling club office helps!

I leave snorkeling since I have been moved to Bandung 2 years ago, yes..beach-I mean pretty shore with enchanting sands is quite faraway from my hometown.

Last time snorkeling was in Amed in 2012, located in north-east Bali, Amed which close to Tulamben-an incredible paradise for divers offers a good enough underwater-sceneries and quite water. Unfortunately, it was raining season when I went to Amed, so the beach is somewhat turbid near "The Ship-wreck" location.

This snorkeling club established as a platform for the employee for stress relief-program. Such a good extracurricular for busy-Korean-company :p

My first trip was great, we went to Pahawang Island in South-Lampung. I remembered the best spot is Lok Beach (picture above), a magnificent beach white sands, blue water and warmth-weather. Lok beach located in an individual island offers picturesque sceneries...we found an-old-couple stayed there, they said the island belongs to somebody who employed them to stay there.

The other one is Tegal beach, where it has very clear water and idyllic underwater view (with quite a lot jelly fish population as well -__- ).

The most important, I've got a lot of new-buddies with similar hobby, they are fun and friendly. We plan trip in monthly basis. Our next trip is to Krakatau- islands between Lampung and Java. Krakatau is an-active volcano located in Sunda Strait.

See you soon in next trip post :)








Comments

Popular Posts